The university has a preventive medicine centre, the Service de santé étudiante (SSE), that offers the following services free of charge:
- a medico-social and psychological health examination for priority groups: international students and new entrants, students with disabilities and students on high-risk courses (medical and doctoral students)
- medical examinations with a specialist: gynaecology, contraception, screening and treatment of STIs, sport (certificates of ability to practice sports, doctor’s advice…), emergency (advice and guidance, certificates of absence), nutrition and stopping smoking
- appointments with a nurse: vaccinations, dealing with stress, first-aid courses, health advice for travellers, dietary advice
- health checks for international students
- health information and campaigns
To make an appointment, call +33 (0)3 68 85 50 24 or Doctolib (SSE Strasbourg – University Health Service).
For more information: